WinTFTP Server Pro supports the TFTP Option Negotiation Protocol where the client appends options at the end of the Read Request or Write request packet. It also supports the TFTP Blocksize Option which allows the client and server to negotiate a blocksize more applicable to the network medium.
WinTFTP Server Pro :
- Is running on Win9X / XP / 2K platforms.
- Is a multithreaded server which means it can accept multiple connections at the same time.
- Supports up to 4 network interfaces so don’t worry to use it on a server with more than 1 network interface.
- Has security option based on IP address access lists and folder access. Although the TFTP protocol has no security option, we enhanced our server with IP address access list, folder access and read/write permissions.
- Built in option to change listening port per server.
- Supports long filenames and nested directories.
- Supports nick names both for server and clients for an easy administration of your tasks.
- Log file for later analysis of your traffic.